AUGMENT YOUR REALITY
The first augmented reality-based mobile gaming platform is coming.
GAMERSExperience your favorite real world multiplayer games like never berfore. From the upcoming game called Invasion by the creators of Humans vs. Zombies to digital capture-the-flag, Lyteshot’s lineup of games, coupled with the Lyter and LytePuck peripherals deliver an entirely new level of gaming. Time to retire your marshmallow shooter!
DEVELOPERSDevelop the next generation of real-world multiplayer games on our open platform. Create compelling games that leverage our hardware devices, communicate with each other via infrared (IR) and connect with the mobile app via Bluetooth. Developers can utilize our robust SDK that offers a Unity 3D-based library.
MOVING AT THE SPEED OF LYTE
LOOK WHO'S TALKING
- LyteShot Wins CES Innovation AwardFebruary 10, 2015
- Digital Trends: Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy YetFebruary 10, 2015
- IGN: Bringing Laser Tag to the FutureFebruary 10, 2015
- GAMENGUIDEFebruary 10, 2015
- Entrepreneur: Startup Turning Up Your Fun FactorFebruary 10, 2015
- Augmented Reality Trends: Takes a Turn with LyteshotFebruary 11, 2015
- iDigital Times: LyteShot Is “A Wii for Everywhere”February 11, 2015
- Tech Crunch: Platform for Live-Action GamesFebruary 11, 2015
- Gamers NexusFebruary 11, 2015
- ChicagoInno: Startup to Watch in 2015February 11, 2015
- From all of us here at LyteShot, we’d like to extend all the best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year! As we look back on Read More >
- Simulation is both one of the oldest aspects of the military and one of the military and one of the most modern. Militaries have been simulating combat for millennia. How Read More >
- Paris Games Week was held recently from October 28 through November 1st, 2015. It was the 6th iteration of the show and took place at the Paris Expo fairground and Read More >